As we embark on a new era of SVOD and AVOD media distribution platforms we must analyze the strategies, names, programming details and launch plans of traditional media’s attempt to go direct to the consumer.
This product contains a full respondent Databook and 5 analyst hours:
• The data in this report comes from the Streaming Media Panel of HarrisX’s Total Communications Survey.
• The Total Communications Survey (“TCS”) is a monthly survey that provides an understanding of the home communication and entertainment ecosystems among n=8,500 household decision makers aged 18+.
• TCS measures consumer attitudes and behaviors across TV, Internet, landline, and streaming services.
• The survey leverages data going back to 2007 to capture key performance indicators – such as consideration, perception & penetration, satisfaction metrics, willingness to recommend across service providers.
• Covers broad topic areas, such as loyalty, path to purchase, usage, switching and likelihood to switch, and customer service.
• Databook contains all questions and all respondents summarized by gender, age, generation, Race/ethnicity, US Region, Education, Income, Locale (urbanicity), and OTT service usage.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org