With Apple no longer releasing unit sales for iPhones, this report provides HarrisX estimate for iPhone unit sales by model in the United States for Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 (projected). Estimates and projections are based on the HarrisX Mobile Insights study, a nationally-representative survey of over 30,000 American per month, and HarrisX analysis.
- From Oct-Dec 2018, HarrisX estimates that Apple sold XX million units of iPhone X, YY million units of iPhone XS, ZZ million units of iPhone XS Max, etc.
- From Jan-Mar 2019, HarrisX projects that Apple will sell XX million units of iPhone XS, YY million units of iPhone XS Max, and ZZ units of iPhone XR
- Models covered by estimates: iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus (grouped), iPhone SE, 7, and 7 Plus (grouped), iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Models covered by projections: iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
- Additional data and analyses around smartphone upgrade loyalty rates by OEM, iPhone device ownership tenure, iPhone historical adoption curves by device, etc.
- For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org