HarrisX Holiday Shopping Tracker – 2022
- Reliable, robust data on holiday shopping plans, actual decisions, category spending intentions including specifically related to tech
- In-depth understanding on the impact of inflation on 2022 holiday shopping behaviors as well as the first half of 2023
- Additional data on payments, travel intentions and attitudes towards the economy
- US data trended year-over-year
- Global comparisons: results between US, Canada, UK and Germany
- Data updated every 2-4 weeks
- Online survey of 1,000 respondents per market per wave
- First wave conducted in early November 2022, to be repeated through early January 2023
- Results are representative of the general population
New trends and content will be released weekly – subscribe now!
Cancel anytime within the first 3 days and we will refund your purchase in full. After 3 days, your subscription will automatically renew until you cancel. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
See Additional Information for additional subscription terms and details