This report explores the social media habits of the Gen Z population aged 13 – 21. The study leverages the HarrisX Overnight Poll, which runs every day, 365 days a year and surveys 1,000 general population respondents. Brands included in the study are Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Triller and Bogo Live.
The Gen Z Social Media study dives deeper into:
- Social media habits and usage
- Increase or decline in social media usage and specific application usage
- Reasons for increase or decline across social media applications
- Perceptions of social media platforms
- Profiles of users of various social media applications
- Lifestyles of social media Gen Z users
- Civic engagement and its role in social media usage
Available Outputs: Full Report (PowerPoint) + Databook
For any questions regarding this report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.