The HarrisX Quibi Launch Study was conducted online within the United States on April 6-10, 2020 among 4,107 adults. The sampling margin of error of this poll is plus or minus 1.6 percentage points. The results reflect a nationally representative sample of U.S. adults. Results were weighted for age within gender, race/ethnicity, region, income, and mobile carrier where necessary to align them with their actual proportions in the population.
The HarrisX Quibi Launch Study dives into:
- Consumer awareness and adoption rate
- Interest in trying out the newly launched service
- Consumer attitudes around mobile streaming
- Favorite streaming devices
- Consumer satisfaction with mobile devices and other streaming gadgets
Available outputs: Full data book (Excel) and SPSS file
For any questions regarding this report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.