- The HarrisX 2018 Holiday Shopping Study was conducted online within the United States from Nov. 21 to Dec. 31, 2018.
- The study was fielded to 43,990 online respondents, with an average of 1,050 respondents per day.
- Example insights:
- Median expected technology spending among US adults was $601, accounting for roughly 50% of the $1,288 in expected total holiday spending.
- Daily technology spending increased steadily throughout the holiday shopping season, peaking at $213 on Christmas Eve.
- Consumers show a strong preference for shopping in retail locations, with 52% preferring B&M over online channels
- The Databook provides these and other metrics with both daily and weekly views, and cut by spending, gender, age, race, region, state, education, income, etc.
- Brands covered in this report include: Amazon, Apple, Bose, Dell, Facebook, Fitbit, Google, HP, Hulu, LG, Microsoft, Motorola, Nest, Netflix, Ring, Roku, Samsung, Skullcandy, Sonos, Sony, Spotify
- For questions, please contact email@example.com